Sunday 24 January 2010

Seeing double

I was really depressed to find out yesterday that Kahlen Rondot is not the spoke person for max factor but instead it is Carmen Kass (the famous super model). I thought she was doing really well for herself but I suppose not. The scary thing is they both look like they been separated in birth just like the movie parent trap I watched for like my thousand time last Sunday.

Spot the difference:
Answers next post
Click on image to enlarge
----------------------------------------------
What??????
The furry boots Ugg has found it way to all are feet and now all the way to Jimmy Choo. The two will collaborate on a limited edition collection based on the construction of Ugg's sheepskin boots and the sexy embellished Jimmy Choo. The line will range from $595 - $795. Women Wear Daily (WWD) report this disturbing statement: Tamara Mellon (the president and founder of Jimmy Choo), said that alongside her own label Ugg Australia is the only other footwear she owns!

The only other question is what will this strange collaboration end up look like?

Below I have constructed possible looks for their collects…

Or



5 comments:

  1. That is so cool, will be interesting to see what they come up with. Thanks for keeping us in the loop Flashing Fashion X!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Original or Lohan remake? Both are good, original is better (and my favorite film of all time, bet I have watched it more than you).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! Oh god, I appreciate your creativity with the UGG/stiletto mashups, but please don't give them any ideas!

    The only thing worse than UGG teddy bear feet = teddy bear hooker feet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, thanks for the comment. The jimmi choo/ugg collaboration is fast becoming a running joke! I honestly don’t know what they are going to come up with, I suspect lots of buckles and yes unfortunately maybe some rhinestone *shudder*
    Love your predictions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. smart!
    really like ur blog outline+ur photos!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I'm always pleased to hear your views