Thursday 12 August 2010

River Island design shoes for Selfridge

Selfridge's is opening up a new shoe gallery next month which is meant to be massive. River Island has recently revealed that they will be teaming up with Selfridge's to launch a exclusive shoe collection. River Island brand is currently not stock in Selfridge's so the opening of this shoe department will be an exciting move for River Island as they will be able to enter and design for a whole new market. Can't wait to see all their designs, I will keep you posted.
Love the shoes classic but with an edge!

Sorry I have not posted resonantly, I was away with no internet access so obviously I could not post. However, I am back now so I will try to keep up with my usual amount of posts. Please comment, let me hear your thoughts and enjoy your summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment as I'm always pleased to hear your views