Tuesday 15 June 2010

Get the Chanel look

At lasted there are copies of the wonderful Chanel clogs that I have preview posted about (Chanel Classify Clogs Classy!)that everyone more likely to be able to afford. Unforgettably what inspired me to write this post was actually these Mango clogs I saw in a store and loved, but there was not a picture on the web I could get and only later did I decide to write this post anyway sorry. They are really cute, quite high, beige with a thick wooden heel however, they're £85 so I thought I should research other clogs on the market before deciding to buy them.

High street:
(Click on image to enlarge and see details)



The original Chanel clogs:


Please leave a comment as I love to hear your views

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment as I'm always pleased to hear your views