Thursday 2 June 2011

Bungee Cored - Jump ahead to this latest trend





Forget all the friendship bracelets this summer 
this year it all about bungee cords. A designer 
called Proenza Shouler started this trend with 
her stunning jewellery collection (bracelets 
price around $150). However, if that too much
many high street stores are likely to follow. 
Also you could always try making one yourself. 
You can buy bungee cords from any hardware
store for around £2 a pack. If you do decide to
make a bungee core accessory please email
me as I love the see your designs and I might 
upload it to the site. P.S. I will upload mine if 
I ever get round to making it, I am such a 
procrastinator!




                Ghost and the Temple of Shadow                 ASOS Juicy Couture Was £41 Now £16

4 comments:

  1. i want the proenza schouler bracelets! i'm your newest follower. it would be lovely if you checked out my little blog x

    here is mine http://the-q-project.blogspot.com/ x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove those, they are so so so cool!
    olivias-pizzazz.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh,those accessories are so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I'm always pleased to hear your views